1. Prepare and cook your vegetables (It would be best practice to cook the broccoli first in bigger florets and then once cooked break down into smaller florets)
2. Melt the margarine and add the flour and cook until a sandy texture
3. Add milk and sprinkle in the vegetable bullion and whisk to ensure there are no lumps, make sure the sauce is cooked out. Then add your cheddar, check seasoning. This sauce should not be too thick.
4. Gently stir the vegetables into the sauce.
5. Insure the vegetables are hot.
6. Place into serving tin.
7. Warm Yorkshire puddings
8. At service, place a Yorkshire pudding onto plate and add a ladle full of Creamy vegetable into pudding.